“Music, Movies, Software – High Speed Pizza Delivery”
A soundtrack to a novel.
Mandy Mozart and Otto Oscar Hernandez find their way in the Metaverse and pre-define their soundtrack for a science fiction
that has come to share many parallels to today’s lockdowns. ‘SNAWCRO$H’ is the sound for a film that has not yet been made. A disturbing, yet calming neo-romantic journey with elements taken from the music of Gustav Mahler and cyberpunk novel ‘Snow Crash” by Neal Stephenson, a VR science-fiction from the early 90’s.
A digital drug/virus designed by the Pizza Mafia is threatening to bring Babylonian confusion to the Metaverse and all programmers alive.
Thanks to all the contributors and help to make this earth ship lift off.
released February 5, 2021
- Otto Oscar Hernandez (producer, vocals, synths)
- Mandy Mozart (producer, vocals, synths, programming)
- Shin Hyo-Jin (percussion)
- Lena Monsterfrau (voice, synths)
- Beni Brachtel (guest producer, arranger)
- Bernhard Hammer (guitar, synths, programming)
- Christopher Egger (engineer, mixing)
- Sören Förtsch (engineer)
- Weiny Fitue & Marco Trotta (vibe and lots of support)
- Una Ryu
- Lena Thomaka
- Ansgar Schwarz